12 December 2014

IT'S BLOGMAS! Day 12

Day 12 - Christmas Jumpers

It is only recently that I started becoming completely obsessed with Christmas jumpers and it seemed fitting that on Save the Children's Christmas Jumper Day I did this post.
Ooooh how I love it when a plan comes together *evil laugh*



Each year we find a brand new tacky jumper to wear on Christmas Day and this picture is where it all started - the following year it spread to my family:


We are eager beavers and bought this years' jumpers back in November but we have to wait for their big reveal on Christmas Day!

Of course there are some tasteful jumpers out there - if you can't quite commit to the tack.
1. Sophia Reindeer Jumper by Boohoo
2. Fluffy Reindeer Jumper by New Look
3. Curious Fox Jumper by Sugarhill Boutique at John Lewis
4. Fairisle Pattern Sweater by Next
5. Orkney Fairisle Deer Jumper by FatFace

Do you go as crazy for Christmas jumpers as I do? I would love to see pictures of your tackiest jumpers in the comments below!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment