16 December 2014

IT'S BLOGMAS! Day 16

Day 16 - Christmas Lights

Driving really slowly through the local roads, oohing and ahhing at all the Christmas lights.. something everyone does right?

I love doing this.  Seeing all the effort everyone has put into making their homes look as Christmassy as possible, and we all know about my love for fairy lights.

I remember doing this with my Mum when I was younger and laughed at how she would always be checking out the neighbour's Christmas trees.  Just to make sure hers was the best looking on the street!

I was always envious of the houses with all the lights as we never decorated the exterior of the house - I suppose it is a lot of effort...maybe I will do it next year!

Do you light up your house at Christmas? or do you just like to admire the work of others like I do?
Tell me in the comments below!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment