17 December 2014

IT'S BLOGMAS! Day 17

Day 17 - Wrapping Presents

A bit like Marmite..some people hate it but I absolutely love it.
Choosing which paper to get can take a while- I have to pick carefully as the pressies have to match the tree perfectly. Mis-matched presents that don't compliment the decorations? A recipe for disaster!

To go with my Etsy picked Christmas cards I thought I would check it out for my wrapping paper too and here are my favs.


Top Right: The Paper Kit
Bottom Left: Normans Printery
Bottom Right: Wrap and Revel

I have wrapped all my presents and yes it was done with a glass of mulled wine and a table full of bits!

Have you wrapped your presents yet? Do you love it like I do or are you a hater?
Let me know in the comments below!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment