18 December 2014

IT'S BLOGMAS! Day 18

Day 18 - Christmas Morning Fry Up

The title says it all!
A strong family tradition was a Christmas morning fry up courtesy of my amazing Dad. 
We used to wake up so early excited to open our presents but would have to wait until my parents had got out of bed, had at least 2 cups of tea and we had all eaten a big fry up.

I think everyone has a Christmas breakfast tradition and I have heard of people having eggs benedict with a glass of champagne.. we were never one of those families!

This is something I had to take with me when I moved out and every Christmas morning I make us toasted bacon sarnies before opening our gifts and pack up our stuff to head on over to see the family.

What is your traditional Christmas breakfast menu? 
Let me know in the comments below!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment