02 December 2014

IT'S BLOGMAS! Day 2

Day 2 - Christmas Present Shopping

Ahhhhh shopping..... sweet, sweet shopping.
I love shopping. Shopping for myself, shopping for others it doesn't matter it is all the same.
I LOVE BUYING STUFF.

This year me and the Hubby thought we would be really organised and get all our shopping done in one hit, one big shopping extravaganza hit! So we took a day off work and spent the whole day in Westfield with our long lists of friends and family to buy for.

I love Christmas time shopping.  All the shops bring out amazing gift sets and there is always so much inspiration and ideas. We managed to get all our pressies sorted on that one day but I wish I had dragged it out just a little bit longer.  But it's okay - next comes the even better bit!
Wrapping them up!


Have you done all your Christmas pressie shopping yet? or are you one of those that wait until the last minute?  Would love to hear in the comments below!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment