20 December 2014

IT'S BLOGMAS! Day 20

Day 20: Work Christmas Parties

Today I am coming at ya from my sofa, late in the day and nursing a hangover.  The effects of my work Christmas do last night! But oh it was so worth it.  Had such a great night, lots of laughs and lots more drink!
Tis the season to be jolly and all that!

I am afraid I must keep this one short and sweet and let the pictures do the talking as my bed is calling me!


We spent the night at the gorgeous Alexander House Hotel and Uptopia Spa.  I definitely recommend this place, it was beautiful - especially at Christmas time. I really want to go back so that I can get some use out of the spa (we forgot our swimming stuff) *hint hint hubby*!








 I love a work do at Christmas time, a chance for everyone to let their hair down and celebrate together.
A great night had by all.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment