09 December 2014

IT'S BLOGMAS! Day 9

Day 9 - Santa Claus The Movie


THE. BEST. CHRISTMAS. MOVIE. OF. ALL. TIME

I don't care what anyone says, this is the best Christmas movie ever.
This is the film me and my sisters used to watch every year when we were little and it brings back so many memories of when Father Christmas was real.


There are, of course lots of other great Christmas movies (see below for my top 10)
but everyone has their favourites and the one DVD that makes its way out of the dark depths of the cabinet every year and this is mine.

Thank you for the memories Mr and Mrs Claus!

Other great movies that narrowly missed it into my ultimate number one Christmas classic top spot (in no particular order):
What is your ultimate Christmas movie? I would love to know in the comments below! :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment