28 March 2015

Lifestyle & Beauty: My Little Box March 2015



I can honestly say that these little boxes are getting better and better every month. I was so excited when I unwrapped my long awaited brown package a couple of weeks ago. Especially since it was address to 'The Marvellous Nicola Bhamra'.  Nothing quite like a confidence boost to start my Monday morning! The March edition to My Little Box was centered around Super Heroes, and was aptly titled 'My Little SuperBox'.
So what wonderful little treats did I unwrap this month?

This absolutely gorgeous t-shirt was the first thing I noticed and I have to say, I was so impressed! I have been after a new grey slogan t-shirt for a while and when this arrived I was over the moon. These boxes really do pay themselves off when you get amazing gifts such as this. I have lived in this t shirt for the last couple of weeks, its so comfy and the perfect fit.  And I love the slogan too 'I believe I can fly' perfect inspiration for my new quote postcards!


The second part of the lifestyle element this month was these little stickers. Not really sure what use I will have for them to be honest. They obviously blew the lifestyle budget on the T-shirt, but who cares, I would have been happy with just the T-shirt.



The three beauty products this month were also pretty awesome, things I will actually use! A perfect shade of coral/pink lip and cheek tint by My Little Beauty £10.22, a gorgeous smelling hand and nail cream from Caudalie £4.00 and a lovely Kerastase conditioner £15.75 for 200ml. Winner winner chicken dinner! I've been using all three of these little products all week and my lips have never looked better, my hands have never smelt sweeter and my hair has never been smoother.

Thank you My Little Box!

xxx

Nicola Bhamra

No comments:

Post a Comment