30 March 2015

The Liebster Award


Okay, so I realise that most of you have no idea what this Liebster Award is all about but it is such an honour to receive a nomination by Becky @ Typical Beauty Blog after only a few months of blogging.

In a nutshell...

The Liebster Award was set up by bloggers to raise awareness of us smaller blogs just starting out in the big blogosphere.  The idea is if you have been nominated, you do a little Q&A and then nominate 5-10 other smaller blogs to do the same, providing them your own questions to answer. 

So here are my answers to Becky's questions.

If you could do anything in the world for free, what would it be?
If money was no object I would 100% travel the world. See as many countries, cultures and religions as I could possibly take. 

If you could take one beauty product with you to the desert what would it be?
This has got to be hairspray.  I cannot leave the house without my hair covered in it.

What's your dream car?
Not all that into cars so unlike most I don't have an answer already lined up to this one. I quite like BMW's so maybe a really snazzy one of those!

If you could be anyone from any era, who would it be?
Another hard one! When looking through my mum's old photos I always feel a bit jealous when I see photo's from the 70s, so someone from that era.

What country would you like to visit?
After my recent mini trip to LA, I would love to explore more of the U.S.

What's your natural hair colour?
Brown.

What made you want to start blogging?
When I started upcycling furniture I learnt everything from watching vlogs and reading other blogs. Once I was confident and had nailed the technique I wanted to help others and impart my 'wisdom' so started a blog to do just that.

If you could meet one band or musician who would it be?
I would have loved to meet Michael Jackson.  I grew up listening to his music and he was the king of pop after all!

Who's the most important person to you?
My family. My husband, my sisters and my mum.

What's the funniest excuse you made so that you didn't have to attend school or work?
What? excuses to not go to work? I don't know what you're talking about! I did once have to tell my teacher that my dog ate my homework, but that was 100% true - he really did!

What's your perfect pizza?
Pepperoni all the way.

What cheers you up?
Good food, a glass of wine and a long, hot, bubbly bath.

I nominate the following bloggers:

And here are my questions to you:
1. What motivated you to start a blog?
2. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would do?
3. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4. What is the hardest thing you have ever done?
5. If you could witness any past or future event what would it be?
6. If you could be really good at anything, what would it be?
7. What is your favourite sound?
8. If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would it be?
9. What was the last film, tv show or book that made you cry?
10. What one piece of advice would you give to your younger self?

Here are the Liebster Award rules:
Write a post on your blog answering these questions.
Link back to the blogger that nominated you
Choose any number of bloggers that you nominate
Make sure you let them know you have nominated them (twitter/facebook)
Provide 10 questions for them to answer.

xxx

Nicola Bhamra

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Brilliant answers, I am the complete opposite when it comes to crying at films - I am such a blubber in the cinema!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea, lovely blog! x

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete